Cotton Crochet Market Bag
Finished! Pattern: Free - Bernat Cotton Crochet Market Market Yarn: Bernat Handicrafter Cotton 3 balls Skills learnt: All of it - brand new to crochet. Modifications: The strap originally went the other way, but I felt tote-style made it lie better - it just felt twisted the other way [see pattern link] I'll be taking this with me to Japan as it expands and therefore can fit lots of yarn. Not an awful lot else to say really... I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.


I bought two balls of that at Katharine's shop opening. Your hat looks really nice. Did you use a particular pattern? x K
ReplyDeleteHey Kath - It was a pattern from Simply Noro - pretty simple ribbing pattern - it only took just over half a 50g ball which is good.
ReplyDeleteHats for one and all!
I'm making one for my friend in Australia at the moment - although its 31 there - bah! Sure it'll come in handy when she comes to visit in December (yay!)