Tuesday 2nd May



So this week I have been knitting more of my sock - and that's about all I've knitting really - my time has been taken up by being ill & 'work crafting'

On Sunday I came over 'all peculiar' and felt dizzy and faint. We were due to go through to Livingston for the boy's sister's birthday - in the end I stayed in alone. It was awful, I couldn't knit! Gah! Nor read, nor look at the internet!

Usually when I cannot knit, I can at least read knitting magazines & books or go online and surf about knitting in blogs, yarn online shops etc. I watched tv for what felt like my entire life - bored and alone :(

And I feel funny again tonight but I am forcing myself to get my blog done - it is chucking it down outside and I have an awful sore throat and headache - is this hayfever, or a migraine coming, or a stupid cold from the students at the library [maxed out on pro-plus and lack of sleep during their exam time]? Blah - all I know is that I can't knit my sock after I publish this, and I'm feeling pretty sorry for myself right now.

Just to pile another moan on in there - my Vogue Knitting International has not yet come through - despite everyone else getting their subscriptions through a fortnight ago- and the subscriptions dept are not answering my emails. humpf! they took my money soon enough though!

OK girl - cheer up! So Brenda Dayne's Cast-on this week mentions the coolest invention ever - knitting needles with little LED lights at the tips for knitting in the dark! I think these are for the cinema, but I see myself knitting in bed while the boy sleeps ....

Anyways, I'm going to publish this now and maybe come back later in the week with some more positive ramblings

Comments

  1. I have seen those knitting needles and they are COOL.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A bit of culture...

A response

Central Park Hoodie