SP thanks


Opal sock yarn, sea salt soap bar, Surina dpns and amazing gift tag.


Thank you thank you Secret Pal for my giant box of goodness that arrived this weekend - I love the colourway on the sock yarn very much, and Surina dpns!! I coveted these deeply at Woolfest but resisted - and as we are prone to do - regretted not purchasing them on the journet home.


And attached to my lovely Surinas was this adorable gift tag - this sock is THE cutest, and I have planned a knitting bag for my meets that will contain a clear pvc panel at the front behind which will lie this teeny-tiny sock. It must have taken ages and huge amounts of patience to knit.

I also brought the beautiful scarf along to my Stitch n Bitch group meet this afternoon and everyone ooh'd and aah'd over it :)

Thank you again SP - you've made the experience so enjoyable for me :)

Comments

  1. Hello!

    It is I Ignoble Jen of My Pink Half of the Drain Pipe fame or not! I was wondering if I could bother you for some advice?

    As well as your cupcake progress I am aware of your craft business through your blog. I know you have a stall at the Miso Funky fair and on Etsy. My friend and I are considering setting up a screen print bag business and I was wondering if you could tell me about the success and working of both?

    I understand that you are a busy lady, I remember that you get up early to knit and would not wish to take away from your knitting time but anything information and advice would be warming welcomed.

    I really enjoy your blog, keep up the good knits!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot!

    jenniferDOTwardropeATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gonna try the choc brownie (with raspberry) combo tonight....
    India

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey jen - emailed you :)

    Ooh - be sure to blog it India - can't wait to see what you think. Is it just me and the boys wierd tastes?

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A bit of culture...

A response

Central Park Hoodie